Peezy Midstream PE50
Collects urine into lab-friendly 10ml Primary Tube (with Boric option)
Peezy Midstream PE40
Collects urine into traditional 30ml Universal Container (with Boric option)
- 47.0% Gram-negative blood infections are caused by Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- 59.0% Obstetric urine specimens are contaminated, putting lives at risk
- 22.5% Annual percentage of national, unreliable urine specimens
- 14.6m Annual volume of national, unreliable urine specimens
- 184,000 Number of patients admitted to hospital in 2013/14 for untreated UTI
- £434m+ Amount NHS England spent on treating those hospital admissions
Peezy™ Midstream is 98.5% accurate, hygienic, dignified and easy to use.
Peezy is the only urine collection method that meets Public Health England UK Standards for Microbiology Collection of Urine and other guidelines. It is MHRA approved and FDA listed.
Download the NHS National Research Institute’s report, carried in association with the West Midlands AHSN: Peezy (TM) Usability Report 300117.
Our cost savings model can be applied to the specimen volumes and mixed-growth rates of any healthcare provider in the world. For more evidence, information and Peezy Midstream samples, please contact us.